1 Peter 4:10 “Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms”
Our C.I.A – Christians In Action is a group of children sharing God’s love as faithful stewards in service to others. The group is open to children of all ages. We meet the first Sunday evening of the month from 5 p.m. – 7 p.m. in our fellowship hall. We will enjoy a meal and work on a service project together. Come and see what we are all about. Pick up a schedule of events and meet with the adult leaders. Enjoy some dinner with your family and make some new friends. We hope to see you there!
We have been having so much fun being in service to others. Just to give you a recap on what we have done since we started in October of 2016:
- October 2016 we made No Sew blankets for the Child Advocacy Center
- November 2016 we colored placemats for the Kairos Prison Ministry
- December 2016 we made crosses and wreaths for the residents of Saint Catherine’s Laboure
- February 2017 we made snowmen lights for our resident friends at Holzman House
- March 2017 we made 50 emergency kits for the Buffalo City Mission
- May 2017 we made pictures for the Mother’s Day/Special Woman’s Day for the women in Prison for Pastor Cheryl to take with her.
- Our June Bon-Fire got rained out and we will reschedule for another time.
Everything that we have done truly shows Gods love for us – so we in turn can show God’s love to others. But we aren’t done yet!
We are kicking off our new year on October 1st from 5pm to 7pm – with a movie and a meal.
Thank you to all those that have donated items, that have been hands to help make the items, that have put together dinner for the group.
All children are welcome! You don’t even have to be a member.
How can you help? You can join us – we will need parents to drive their children. Can you spare a few minutes? We hope so!!!! Please consider helping out the CIA!
We encourage the children & youth to bring friends, bring neighbors, bring cousins.